Do you want to be more successful by transforming your personal brand strengths into results no matter your industry, position, or product you sell?
Join Louise Pritchard of Pritchard Volk Consulting and Laura Camacho of the Mixonian Institute for this one-day workshop in Charleston, South Carolina where you will find out how having a clear, concise and impactful brand statement can help you standout in your respective working environment.
Date: Thursday, May 16, 2019
Time: 8:30am – 4:30pm (lunch and snacks included)
Where: Indigo Inn, Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina
Only 20 spots available! Registration ends May 9! Register below.
What to expect:
- Learn how to introduce yourself in a way that will connect you with others on a deeper level and have them asking “tell me more!”
- Learn ways to build your platform online and offline to have more influence and impact on your community and beyond.
By attending this workshop, you will gain:
- Development with your personal brand statement, using it to craft a compelling elevator pitch.
- Experience using your elevator pitch through role-play.
- Creative ways to follow up with people you meet.
- Insight into the top 3 biases that impede personal communication.
- Definition of ‘presence’ and how to be more memorable.
REGISTER BELOW NOW!